We highly recommend your player attends evals. We use the information gathered to ensure players are placed in the right divisions (Majors, Coast, AA) for safety and that we create parity between our teams to increase competitiveness across our league. This year we'll be raffling off a Rawlings softball and baseball glove, season registration fees (yes, you play for free!), and we'll have prizes at each station that kids can win. Lets start Spring early with a little bit of softball, baseball, and some fun!
- Make sure your player is registered.
- Select a timeslot that works with your schedule.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your timeslot for your player to warm up.
when, where, who, what
- Saturday February 20th from 11:30 AM - 4:30 PM RAIN OR SHINE!
- Big Rock Ball Field #2: 28430 NE Big Rock Rd, Duvall, WA 98019
- Softball and Baseball players league age 9 and up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an 8 year old that is ready to play AAA.
- Make sure your player brings the following
- Mask, gaiter, face covering
- Helmet - we will have sanitized helmets available but prefer families bring their own if they have them.
- Bat - we will have sanitized bats available but prefer families bring their own if they have them.
- Your player will work through hitting, fielding, speed, and pitching stations. Our goal is to have you in and out within 30 minutes.
If anyone in your family is experiencing sickness we ask you to skip this event. We will be following all state and local COVID precautions:
- All attendees are required to wear masks at all times.
- Parents/guardians should practice physical distancing.
- We ask that each player only bring one parent/guardian
- Player groups will be limited to 8 kids
- Physical distance cues will be provided at stations
- Hand sanitizer will be available around the field
For any questions prior to the event please email email@example.com.